Bellazon

Marlon Teixeira
Thumbnail

MauiKane

i think it means that marlon will portray Philip as a young man and because of that we would see marlon ''sing''

this is getting getter and better, i could be wrong ofcourse but if we actually hear marlon sing i don't know what to do with myself from joy lol

i would hope he sounds good

Rumor fillet had to shell out a tidy sum

i see marlon is pricey boy lol,that's good if he keeps it up,marlon will make the ''money boys'' list of models.com

^

especially,if he get that Calvin Klein fragrance campaign.because steven meisel should do a new CK fragrance campaign and he likes marlon ,and rumors said that CK could book marlon for that job

also i saw on Greg Chan twitter few days ago this twitt

What could be better than starting off the season with a calvin klein fragrance.

For contact with him recently met in an unequal fight with two European brands - Dolce & Gabbana and Dsquared. But the victory was gained by Armani, having caught the Brazilian handsome man for shooting in their photo shoots.

Lol you guys!

First of all, I'm glad his hair has really grown back so fast, it looks beautiful and lush and secondly I love how shy he is but yet so beautiful! And when he was 'singing' the song too.