Bellazon

Marlon Teixeira
Thumbnail

MauiKane

:shock: :shock: really ? who is the artist,what is his or her name ?

i always wanted him to see him ''act'' or see him in music video but this is a big surprise

but i very happy to hear this,and i can't wait to see what the video look like

:shock: :shock: really ? who is the artist,what is his or her name ?

i always wanted him to see him ''act'' or see him in music video but this is a big surprise

but i very happy to hear this,and i can't wait to see what the video look like

i'm little bit confused,because when i watched this song on youtube i saw on suggestion from you tube a same song but some other artis was singing it,her name is Ирина Билык.but in any case song is realy beautiful and sound very romantic.

Interview with director of music video in wich will marlon appear

Alan Badoev retake clip Bilyk for Kirkorov

My favorite Ukrainian director Alan Badoev yesterday began in Kiev to film a clip for Philip Kirkorov's with song of Iryna Bilyk "Snow". Iryna gave his Russian counterpart this song last year. Testing the creation of the spectators, Phil decided to have him, so to speak, the big screen.

If this song had decided outswing a woman, I would have refused to shoot a new video - told me in confidence Badoev. - And for Filppa I decided to take a very male video. Intelligent. Such a conversation a person with a mirror, with its past. "

It is noteworthy that for the filming of the clip fillet managed to get super popular in the world of fashion business handsome Marlon Teixeira. . For contact with him recently met in an unequal fight with two European brands - Dolce & Gabbana and Dsquared. But the victory was gained by Armani, having caught the Brazilian handsome man for shooting in their photo shoots.

Do not know how, but also managed to knock out so Kirkorov affiliated with the person and bring in Kiev for filming in their own videos. Rumor fillet had to shell out a tidy sum. By the way, Teixeira in the clip will depict Philip Kirkorov in youth, and even sing for him.

i think it means that marlon will portray Philip as a young man and because of that we would see marlon ''sing''

this is getting getter and better, i could be wrong ofcourse but if we actually hear marlon sing i don't know what to do with myself from joy lol

i would hope he sounds good

Rumor fillet had to shell out a tidy sum