Bellazon

Marlon Teixeira
Thumbnail

MauiKane

if we are lucky i hope the boys get booked for the next AX campaign as well

remember marlon had the s/s campaign but also the summer campaign,i don't know if i'm explaining it well but check his models.com profile if you don't understand what i mean.

so it would be good if marlon and francisco could do it like that

^

i know what you mean.this is just spring campaign.and armani exchange have always doing two different campaign for spring and another totally different for summer.and they making them on different location and mostly using 5 models for spring campaign and 3 for summer campaign

i think any model didn't do it before,he already did 3 campaign for them,and i'm not sure did anybody before did 3 campaign for them.this is huge

btw Dawidh Orlando post on marlon facebook link to black-white photos(they are also posted here today) and wrote:"Looking forward for funny colors snap shot ....coming soon." :D

that means we will have chance to see some marlon funny pics by dawidh

i don't know what are chances to see marlon in summer AX campaign,i would like it but we will see what's gona be.

i know that they always use tall and very muscular models in their summer campaign,because male models are almost in every photo without shirt,so i'm sure that models who would be in summer campaign will be very muscular type of model like kerry,marlon or clint

^

on hermes show his hair looked very nice and that show was just couple of days ago,also on backstage photos from scervino his hair looked amazing,but on this photos by dawidh it's huge.this photographer is from milano,so i think photos were made at time of milano fashion week,and i don't understand if they were made at that time why his hair look bigger then on fashion weeks photos

sao paulo fashion week starts on friday,and like most of you know marlon will finally walk on his national fashion week in sao paulo.thanks to my friend who works for one brazilian fashion site,i find out that marlon will walk for Ellus. :D

damn girl,you are soo good in this