Bellazon

Marlon Teixeira
Thumbnail

MauiKane

i saw this one premier model

Here’s how to create a marvellous ad campaign:

Ingredient one: mesmerizing, highly-in-demand female model.Ingredient two: ridiculously good looking (equally highly-in-demand) Brazilian male model – the incredibly gorgeous Marlon Teixeira. Ingredient three: one of the top photographers of our times – Mr Mario Sorrenti. Mix all ingredients, shake well and puff – we have a winner! And in this case, a wonderful Emporio Armani Fall/Winter 2010 ad campaign.

:yes:

Marlon has such a manly look. I mean, when he really started modeling, he had this really cute and sweet beauty, but now he has truly masculine feature. And at the same time, every time he smiles he has the same naivety of a 15-year-old boy, and it turns out to be his charm. I think Marlon has something that the male modeling market haven't seen for a while. He has something really special, and I'm so proud of him :laugh:

I've always got the impression that he is a really easygoing boy and pretty down to earth :) I love that.