Bellazon

Marlon Teixeira
Thumbnail

MauiKane

Speaking of Facebook photos, during the day that Marlon and Chico were walking together with Chico's sister, the three passed a bus stop where there was this Armani Exchange ad featuring Marlon in the distance. I found it rather funny because none of them seemed to notice.

:rofl:

well vaihlen was right they do stick together

well i hope their christmas would look something like those christmas pics fran took lol

but seriously i think it would be be this big beach party,they'd bring the house down too

Speaking of Facebook photos, during the day that Marlon and Chico were walking together with Chico's sister, the three passed a bus stop where there was this Armani Exchange ad featuring Marlon in the distance. I found it rather funny because none of them seemed to notice.

lol! yeah I agree with riv, I think he's completely over his own campaigns and stuff. But I love the marlon-in-real-life photos that we see as opposed to his model ones There's a clear distinction, in the model ones he's a character and he owns that characther but in the candid ones he so much more relaxed and cool. I like those, its like seeing the real marlon. lol I agree riv, xmas is probably a major beach party where everyone gets togehter and drinks caipirinha! :laugh:

I don't think I've seen the one with him standing on the glacier. These don't look as airbrushed as the ones that were already posted. Or maybe that's just me? :p

I think you're correct about the glacier one. The pics I have must not be from this thread, and I couldn't tell the difference between what I have and these. I just assumed I got mine from here, but I figured if I asked the difference someone might know.