Bellazon

Marlon Teixeira
Thumbnail

MauiKane

From Made in Brazil Blog
Evandro Soldati, Michael Camiloto, and Marlon Teixeira shot the Vila Romana fall 2010 campaign in São Paulo this week.

Marlon teixeira shoots Villa Romana campaign

he's working with evandro :drool:

i'm so happy for him and i can't wait to see the result

I know!!! When I read that this morning I nearly jumped out of my seat! a) He's returning for the fall Vila Romana campaign and b) He's with the hotness that is evandro! Double perve session all the way! :drool: :drool:

i love how low marlon wears his boxers....

frankie looks cute with his glasses

lucky dean and dan

he wears his boxers like he's inviting us to look down there! I'll oblige! ;)

^ mhmm marlon wears everything perfectly :laugh:

and i'm kind of curious of what the model (i can't think of his name!?!?) is looking at in the second picture?? :shifty:

I think that's sean harju in the pic with frankie and marlon. I cant wait for the Vila Romana campaign to come out. we need more WORKING marlon.

I cant wait for the Vila Romana campaign to come out. we need more WORKING marlon.

i know it's like marlon's gone M.I.A on us

but i think we'll have to wait along time before we can see the campaign these things always take ages to come out :yuckky:

^ Yeah, I was thinking the same thing just as I finished posting it. and we'll have to wait even longer because it's a fw campaign and the spring ones are the only ones out right now.

but can we at least get an editorial or sumthing?! I wish me some scruffy! :cry: