Bellazon

Marlon Teixeira
Thumbnail

MauiKane

Don't you just want to tousle his hair for him? His hair's not so disheveled as much this season. :whistle:

I just wanna run my handsd through his hair really quickly while the desin team isn't looking! :evil: simonn and him have both have their hair very straight

Thanks Kiki. I saw it and I thought I have to use this as my avatar. I'm pretty finicky when it comes to my model obsessions (and avatars obviously). Right now, Fran is at the top of my list. If only I could put all of them in one photo together and use that as my avatar. :D

BTW is it just me or is the fashion world a little slow lately? Usually the videos of the shows would already be up after a day has passed. I'm still waiting for Gucci. Same thing with Versace.

I dont really like the firts outfit from Pignatelli but second one made him look even more gorgeous. Gotta love a handsome guy in suit. He look so mean on EA lol maybe is the eyeliner? :drool: me likes

Your avi is really cute zid. I need to make some Marlon avis, any requests anyone? Favorite pics?