Bellazon

Worst & Best Reality Show

Gonzalez Girl

hey guys ..

i just want to ask what is the best & worst reality show ?

for me the WORST is ..

1- My Own on MTV

2- The Bachelor

3- Made

4- Miss sweet 16

the BEST Is ..

1- Survivors

2- The 70's house

3- The Amazing Race

4- Australian / American Princess

5- Hell's Kitchen

now what's ur worst & best ?!

• 4 months later...

lollll worst : Extreme Make Over Edition !!!

it was even more disgusting than sweet16 .... oh you're sad about ur life because ur ugly? Ok plastic surgery will make everything better... let's cut u up and make u beautiful because it doesn't matter that you are already beautiful on the inside , right ??? haha

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

The Worst:

- My supersweet 16. Seriously, someone should stomp those spoiled brats in their faces and steal their new $200.000 car. I volunteer ;)

- The Hills: Heidi Montag = stupidity. I used to be proud to be a blonde. I'm having second thoughts now. And LC and Audrina Patridge (the gal with the 10-year-old boy's body and 2 melons taped on with duct tape) aren't much better *vomit*

- Hell's Kitchen. Gorden Ramsay. I usually like the Britts but this guy is so foulmouthed I'm surprised his teeth are still white. If I were one of the contestants, I'd zap him with a stun gun and staple his mouth shut.

Best:

- Made: I like programs where they let people reach goals within their own power and a little help from outside. Quite refreshing compared to all those plastic surgery shows. You wanna look good, train for it! I like that kind of mentality, opposed to "well, there's a knife for every task."

• 1 year later...

All the "Real Housewives" shows are the worst. None of these women have style and most are just drama queens, trophy wives, gossip and media whores who contribute nothing to society. The only one I liked was Dina Manzo and she was smart enough to leave. Danielle Staub needs to be locked up in a mental hospital.

• 1 month later...
will agree PROJECT RUNWAY kicks ass

worst keeping up with the K's, GOD I WANNA PUKE

I have only watched the Kardashian show one time and I cannot believe how self centered those women are. Christ, there is so much crap going on in the world and all they can think about is themselves. HORRIBLE!!!

will agree PROJECT RUNWAY kicks ass

worst keeping up with the K's, GOD I WANNA PUKE

I have only watched the Kardashian show one time and I cannot believe how self centered those women are. Christ, there is so much crap going on in the world and all they can think about is themselves. HORRIBLE!!!

Useless, useless people. :yuckky:

Yeah, they really think the world revolves around them and their trivial problems :ninja: (though at least they did that boxing thing for charity and the animal shelter thing I guess). Kindof like a high society high school show...only in their case they're teenagers and teenagers (many at least) think the world will end if someone doesn't know their name or if they have a pimple on their forehead, these are grownups :ninja: . Or better yet...its like the Hills with occassional family lessons and values. Wait, wow, so the Hills is even more useless then :mellow: . All of that of course being beside the most obvious fact that other than Bruce, none of them should be famous anyway :mellow: .