Bellazon

Natural Beauty Competiton

Do you like it or was it just an example??? I am a huge fan of FC Barcelona, obviously, and we've won everything this season! :clap:

Actually, I like football very much, although I rather play it than watch it :) But FC Barcelona is great, they have huge fun base in Slovakia!

BLK... :blink: the problem is that we can't pronounce more than 2 consonants together, we are not used to that, only a few exceptions with some easy sounds, but definetely not 'BLK'.

J in Spanish is a very special sound, it's like and H in English but much much much stronger, in fact the easiest way to recognise a Spanish when he/she's speaking English is listening to hhhhow hhhhard they pronounce the H....

This J sound doesn't even exist in Catalan, Catalan J are just like in English.

For the CH we have the CH too, Checoslovaquia, or now Chequia, chocolate.

PS: mmm... now I realised whay you meant, the are some CH pronounced like the Spanish J, for example Michael Schumacher in German. Sorry about that.

Oh, I didn´t know you can´t pronounce more than 2 consonants together! In Slovak, there are even the whole words that are made only from consonants - like "vlk" - wolf or "tĺk" - beater (or in slang, idiot), "hrb" - hunchback

and so on...sometimes, there are made contests to write as much 3-consonant words as you can :laugh:

So you know what I mean by H and CH and J? :)