Natural Beauty Competiton

thetreeofsomethingorisi.jpg

And the commentary to go with the picture

http://www.imeem.com/people/rCqJb1/music/QLPgVcbY/phenomp3/

Pretty is a queen

I am a ghost cat

Baron is a wizard with a monocole cause he's all seeing and all knowing

Ophelia is a princess doing jumping jacks

and Joe is a unicorn cause they're unique and special and magic.. and that's what moderators do be unique and special and magic.. they do magic things

EHFAR is like a loner punk off doing his thing..

And penny is just chillin, cause she's chill and awesome like that

I ran out of inspiration for the others, sorry guys!! toon in next week to see who is immortalized then.. with new innovative ideas, and awesome commentary! :)

btw that was done with paint people don't judge... PAINT and ummm.. a mouse oh and btw.. I am NOT talking to myself... you just can't hear pretty very while because she was blocking her recording.

Damn you why couldnt I be the rock on the side?:) lmfao

thetreeofsomethingorisi.jpg

And the commentary to go with the picture

http://www.imeem.com/people/rCqJb1/music/QLPgVcbY/phenomp3/

Pretty is a queen

I am a ghost cat

Baron is a wizard with a monocole cause he's all seeing and all knowing

Ophelia is a princess doing jumping jacks

and Joe is a unicorn cause they're unique and special and magic.. and that's what moderators do be unique and special and magic.. they do magic things

EHFAR is like a loner punk off doing his thing..

And penny is just chillin, cause she's chill and awesome like that

I ran out of inspiration for the others, sorry guys!! toon in next week to see who is immortalized then.. with new innovative ideas, and awesome commentary! :)

btw that was done with paint people don't judge... PAINT and ummm.. a mouse oh and btw.. I am NOT talking to myself... you just can't hear pretty very while because she was blocking her recording.

ZOMG!!! :heart:

i love how i loook like i just ate a huge spread at sizzler as i lean against the tree. i did. it was delicious -=slurp=-

marijuana's a hell of a drug :ninja:

Oh yes, definitely, and it should be illegal all over the world and every cannabis plant should be destroyed and never to be grown again and I'm against it and don't want to have anything to do with people who ever dared to look at a joint because everyone who looks at it turns naturally into a junkie shortly after and is a nuisance to our social system and all that you know! :shifty:

Oh yes, definitely, and it should be illegal all over the world and every cannabis plant should be destroyed and never to be grown again and I'm against it and don't want to have anything to do with people who ever dared to look at a joint because everyone who looks at it turns naturally into a junkie shortly after and is a nuisance to our social system and all that you know! :shifty:

Mel!!!! :beating:

:shifty: :rofl:

Mel!!!! :beating:

:shifty: :rofl:

... just saying :whistle:

:blink: Does this mean that you are never going to send me what you promise me on Laetitia's thread?! U smoked it all?!

Never trusted a German chick! chapeau-bonne-soeur-3842.gif

Scheiße!! :ninja: