Bellazon

Should My Brother ........

wongsing

i don't know....he looks kinda scrawny and boney.....maybe if he buffed up a wee bit he may get signed on....but from the pics posted....i just dont see model material... :whistle: ...that doesnt mean i'm right of course :laugh: i'm merely giving an opinion...he def has the height going for him....and that's a plus :wave:

i don't know....he looks kinda scrawny and boney.....maybe if he buffed up a wee bit he may get signed on....but from the pics posted....i just dont see model material... :whistle: ...that doesnt mean i'm right of course :laugh: i'm merely giving an opinion...he def has the height going for him....and that's a plus :wave:

its actually not that hard to get signed to an agency unless ur too old and/or too tragic looking...most agencies arent looking for high fashion models just people for catalogues and local sorts of ads

and i think that guy is him not his brother cos he took them all by himself xD

its actually not that hard to get signed to an agency unless ur too old and/or too tragic looking...most agencies arent looking for high fashion models just people for catalogues and local sorts of ads

and i think that guy is him not his brother cos he took them all by himself xD

:laugh: i just LOVED how you went on about the whole agency info and then casually just said that's not his brother cuz he took it all by himself!! wow, how could i have been so ignorant and blind to have NOT seen THAT one lol....good eyes, azure...i looked closer at the pics and u can see that his arm is raised slightly...def need to look hard or u will miss it!!!...i sure did when first seeing the pics.....i def dont see "wongsing" sticking up for his "brother" after u said that comment, azure.... :whistle: :laugh: