Bellazon

Hana Soukupova
Thumbnail

goose

Vogue Spain - A Top Wedding

pronovias.com & translation from tFS

post-6404-1173281758_thumb.jpgpost-6404-1173281835_thumb.jpg post-6404-1173281842_thumb.jpg

post-6404-1173281850_thumb.jpgpost-6404-1173281858_thumb.jpg

translated by sleepingbeauty13

Consecrated model Hana Soukupova is one of the tops of the moment. Her name appears in the casting of every international runway and is an habitual of the spectacular show Pronovias has every year in June to close Gaudi Novias. And it was at last years show that Hana fell in love. But not with the man of her live , whom she had met before, but with the dress she would wear to her wedding months after. She didn't wore the dress at the show- Valentina Zelyaeva did- but she wore it for the campain adds. "I was looking for something different that would exite me, it's a once in a lifetime event. I wanted a classic, elegant dress, but fun and youthfull at the same time. That's way I choose this Pronovias dress." The article goes on to decribe the dress in detail. It also mention that the wedding was on November 23, Thanks Giving Day, and that Hana cried the first time she tried it on. The last fitting coincided with Paris RTW S/S. A suite at the Grand Hotel Intercontinental was temporerally turned into an improvised atelier where Manuel Mota worked on every last detail until everything was perfect. At those moments we could see the deep conection between the designer and the model. "I think Manuel is a very talented person. His dresses are absolutely wonderful and each has its own individuality, with special attention to details."

Hana is an example of discretion, simplicity and austerity. She didn't want big jewerly for her wedding. For sentimental reasons she only chose to wear the earrings and the diamond ring her fiance gave her on their engagement day.

Her family traveled from their native Czech Republic to the United States to be with her on her wedding. "It was a private ceremony, very intimate, in the house my husband's family have in Philadelphia. Next spring we are going to have a party with all our friends that couldn't come, but we wanted to have this wedding to be sincere with ourselves."

Even though the model bought another dress to change into after the wedding, during the night, she didn't wear it. "At the end I didn't want to take off Manuel Mota's design. I felt alive with it, ever since I put it on I couldn't stop smiling. I felt radiant because everything was going fine and I felt nervous and exited at the same time." A mix of emotions that had started the same day she saw the dress of her dreams on a hanger backstage at the Pronovias show. "I didn't want to change anything from the original model, I knew it was the dress I wanted to get merried in from the first moment I tried it on. I felt very good with it, and that meant it had to be that dress." Even though we had seen her before wearing a wedding dress on the runway on numerous occasions, Hana was spectacular on her wedding day. Her most important runway was awaiting and she did it confidently, with determination and better than ever. It was her moment.

Vogue Spain - A Top Wedding

pronovias.com & translation from tFS

post-6404-1173281758_thumb.jpgpost-6404-1173281835_thumb.jpg post-6404-1173281842_thumb.jpg

post-6404-1173281850_thumb.jpgpost-6404-1173281858_thumb.jpg

translated by sleepingbeauty13

Consecrated model Hana Soukupova is one of the tops of the moment. Her name appears in the casting of every international runway and is an habitual of the spectacular show Pronovias has every year in June to close Gaudi Novias. And it was at last years show that Hana fell in love. But not with the man of her live , whom she had met before, but with the dress she would wear to her wedding months after. She didn't wore the dress at the show- Valentina Zelyaeva did- but she wore it for the campain adds. "I was looking for something different that would exite me, it's a once in a lifetime event. I wanted a classic, elegant dress, but fun and youthfull at the same time. That's way I choose this Pronovias dress." The article goes on to decribe the dress in detail. It also mention that the wedding was on November 23, Thanks Giving Day, and that Hana cried the first time she tried it on. The last fitting coincided with Paris RTW S/S. A suite at the Grand Hotel Intercontinental was temporerally turned into an improvised atelier where Manuel Mota worked on every last detail until everything was perfect. At those moments we could see the deep conection between the designer and the model. "I think Manuel is a very talented person. His dresses are absolutely wonderful and each has its own individuality, with special attention to details."

Hana is an example of discretion, simplicity and austerity. She didn't want big jewerly for her wedding. For sentimental reasons she only chose to wear the earrings and the diamond ring her fiance gave her on their engagement day.

Her family traveled from their native Czech Republic to the United States to be with her on her wedding. "It was a private ceremony, very intimate, in the house my husband's family have in Philadelphia. Next spring we are going to have a party with all our friends that couldn't come, but we wanted to have this wedding to be sincere with ourselves."

Even though the model bought another dress to change into after the wedding, during the night, she didn't wear it. "At the end I didn't want to take off Manuel Mota's design. I felt alive with it, ever since I put it on I couldn't stop smiling. I felt radiant because everything was going fine and I felt nervous and exited at the same time." A mix of emotions that had started the same day she saw the dress of her dreams on a hanger backstage at the Pronovias show. "I didn't want to change anything from the original model, I knew it was the dress I wanted to get merried in from the first moment I tried it on. I felt very good with it, and that meant it had to be that dress." Even though we had seen her before wearing a wedding dress on the runway on numerous occasions, Hana was spectacular on her wedding day. Her most important runway was awaiting and she did it confidently, with determination and better than ever. It was her moment.

Awwww....amazing :heart: she's so beautiful

Hana is on the cover of the 2007 Pronovias catalogue

shot by me

post-4246-0-1446016967-36788_thumb.jpg

You shot this??? :o

i just took the picture of the catalogue, it's too big to be scan, so i shot it

i'm not a photographer

Jey I think you are THE official Bellazon model photographer, no doubt :)

STILL looking for the Pronovias catalog. My scanner can scan the large pages. If anyone has any information on how I can get one to scan, please pm me and let me know. I'm eager to get the images up for Bellazon specifically. :)

See it on ebay? Let me know!

If you have it, send it to me via mail! I'll scan it and send it back. Will pay for shipping and everything.

Anything! lol