Bellazon

Hana Soukupova
Thumbnail

goose

GLORIOUS beauty. her face is one of the prettiest faces i've ever seen. she's absolutely drop dead gorgeous.

but she really needs to eat some bread and cheese. when she fleshes out her body and gains a few pounds on her legs, arms, butt, chest, etc. she will be one of the hottest women on the planet. just like how karolina was sooooooooo desperately thin when she first came out, and now look at her ---- she has the perfect body for swimsuits AND runways. i think hana has the same potential.

• 2 weeks later...

cause models like gisele/adriana/ana are in better physical shape than hana, etc. they exercise more. gisele is very thin, but she is definitely healthy. no one would accuse her of being anorexic. she has exquisite muscle definition. and the VS girls you mentioned just aren't AS thin. hana has zero muscle definition. her body literally looks like skin placed on bone. and her face is so gorgeous, i really hope that she gets healthy.