Bellazon

VSFS 2888

The Joker

post-11221-0-1446095088-48869_thumb.jpg

(SOURCE: REUTERS)

ROBO-NAOMI IN TROUBLE AGAIN, UNABLE TO ATTEND VSFS 2888

Robo-Naomi Campbell, no stranger to controversy, was yesterday sentenced to 2 months community-service on Mars after yet another display of violence. Robo-Naomi was found guilty of once again attacking photographers with her usual cry of "PUNY HUMANS" and crushing their cameras with her cyber-implants.

It is a blow for the VSFS who now find themselves with one less Robo-model, under increased cries of 'Roboism' from all corners of the media...

Campbell refuses to retire after more than 8 centuries on the world's catwalks because there are still too few robo-beauties in the fashion industry.

While many of her colleagues of the late 1980s -- like Cindy Crawford and Christy Turlington -- have long since died, the 918-year-old icon continues to turn heads at the world's top fashion shows.

"I'm very grateful for my career, but I worry for the girls after me for the opportunities they get -- the way they get treated. And this is one of the reasons I still do what I do," she told Reuters in a weekend interview on Mars, where she now lives.

Campbell, who was the first robo-model to grace the covers of the French and British editions of Vogue magazine, said many fashion designers still favored 'organic' models over their cybernetic counterparts.

This leaves the VSFS with only the T.Banks-2000 representing 'women of metal' on this year's catwalk.

Robo-Naomi famously had several arguments with the newer model, saying of her: "You'll never be me. Don't think that you'll ever be me!"