Bellazon

New here,love this site!

lol chicken you're too much!! but it is a good thing mmm how about some apple pie instead?  :heart:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Me,too much?......too much of a good thing i guess.haha :laugh: .............About the apple pie(think of the calories!!),hehe i'm on a diet :(

You can just fly the calories off! Lol but I think one of my new years resolutions was to lose 5 pounds but I was really drunk and I probably ate a cookie within the same hour as saying that LOL.

and oh yes such a good thing! :heart:

lol aw thank you sweets I know that you just prefect the way you are too! Most people don’t realllyyy need to lose weight it’s just something that is on our minds. <_< No I’m not a member I lurk there sometimes but I’m scared to join because I love bellazon so much, they might hate me there. :laugh:

Little chicks are sooo cute I’ve always wanted to steal a bunch from the petting zoo! :laugh:

Hi Oasis(yr so cute), I've been saying alot of hellos lately. :laugh: ................and to Dinah yr so loveable...but i'm more loveable.lol, and if u ever do join wft u dont have to be scared coz i'll stick up for u..it would so cool if there was a big fight!...and who could ever hate u? :heart:

Ronin,have u been spying on me? :huh: ..u seem to know everything.lol

its more like wft members are scared to post here....i have witnesses on that....they came on as a guest and posted in my thread saying they are afraid of logging in and posting here because of cock sucker, i mean carsten.