Bellazon

New here,love this site!

another Lonneke Engel fan, yay! sry there aint many people round here that like her :(. Anyways welcome :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh no,,i'm not a fan of hers..shes alright.....I'm a big fan of Adriana lima,Polina Koulina,Gemma Ward,Katja Shchekina and Valentia Zalieva :wub:

Guest Guest
ah a converter....you'll like it here...remember the chicken came before the egg...which means we were here before wft and which means we are better. ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Du bist ein einsames Arschloch, das seine Arschkriecher bei WFT die Mitglieder klauen l

Thanks for your input guest, personally I don't think this is the place for it and you should probably just keep your fuckin mouth shut from now on.

We would like to keep a clean community here, and don't need people like you coming in and spewing bullshit, regardless of whether or not it's in another language.

o thanks for dropping by Carsten....glad to see that you are still very much addicted to this forum and just cant help urself from staying away from this place...it truly is sad that someone could be so addicted and captivated by forums that they have to create these forum wars and such....umm wat are you 36 or 37 years old now i was told....well dont u think it is time to grow up my man...and this is comin from someone that is very much younger than you...so u should feel very ashamed and embarassed that you just got stood up by a mere teenager....and by the dictator rule of ur forum you go and show the forum that you do not feel safe with having an equal around you...over here there are four admins and we all act as a democracy...unlike you...once again thanks for droppin by to show ur immature ass...

Thanks for your input guest, personally I don't think this is the place for it and you should probably just keep your fuckin mouth shut from now on.

We would like to keep a clean community here, and don't need people like you coming in and spewing bullshit, regardless of whether or not it's in another language.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

capt can you PM me and tell me what he said please....frankly it doesnt bother me anymore...he has cussed me out before, why not again.