Bellazon

Tattoos: Hot or not?

sheniwood

Tattoos  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these men attract you more? (You can choose more than one)

• Men without tattoos
    • Men with only one tattoo
    • Men with many tattoos
    • Heavily tattooed men

UPDATE: As some of you pointed out, this poll had to be redifined with more choices. Sorry if you have already voted.

FACTS: According to a poll conducted on January 2008 in the United States by Harris Interactive, 14% of the Americans say they have at least one tattoo, just slightly down from 2003, when 16% had a tattoo.

Among age groups, 32% of those ages 25-29 and 25% of those 30-39 have tattoos. The youngest age group (18-24) is one of the groups least likely to have a tattoo (9%). Men are just slightly more likely to have a tattoo than women (15% versus 13%).

"In the past five years, much has been discussed about the stigmas of those with tattoos. But, that does not seem to have much of an impact of the number of people who have them. But, if the number of the youngest age group continues to shun tattoos, there may be a change in those having tattoos in the long run." (Harris Interactive)

WHO HAS TATTOOS?

----------2003--2008

AGE-------%------%

18-24------13--------9

25-29------36-------32

30-39------28-------25

40-49------14-------12

50-64------10--------8

65+ ---------7--------9

TOTAL-----16-------14

(Source: Harris Interactive)

---------------------

HEAVILY TATTOOED MEN

Philipp Tanzer

Philip%20Tanzer%20aka%20Logan%20McCree%203.jpgPhilip%20Tanzer%20aka%20Logan%20McCree%202.jpg

Jonathan Kroppmann @ Red Model Management NY

Jonathan%20Kroppmann%201.jpg

MEN WITH MANY TATTOOS:

Nicholas Lemons

NicholasLemons.jpg

Brian Jankic

BrianJankictattooedback.jpg

MEN WITH ONLY ONE TATTOO:

Bryan Thomas

BryanThomasbyKevinMcDermott.jpg

Clint Mauro

22970542e3d6af52df1b42ccbcbdfa25x.jpg

MEN WITHOUT TATTOOS:

Kyle & Lane Carlson

Carlsontwins.jpg

Cory Bond

CoryBond1.jpg

well i think it's all in good taste if it doesnt show anything explicit, etc....there does seem to be more and more models having tats now more than ever....10 yrs ago u would HARDLY find it on the runway or ad!! times def have changed!! being a lass with two tats herself (celtic tats on my left middle finger and left wrist), i def support a model having a tat/tats...but like i said, it should be in good taste, nothing sleezy or explicit....so i suppose to answer HOT or NOT? it can go either way for me....i think Andrew Stetson's tats are beautiful, more so than Nick Lemons.... :whistle:

I think it can look cool but you've got to be careful - it doesn't look good on anyone I think.

On the whole I'd tend to no tattoos but they can look really hot.

I probably wouldn't get one though because I'd probably get really bored of the tattoos after like 6 years or so...

So - tattoos yes, if it suits you.

Like Brian :heart:

post-15161-0-1445991939-04419_thumb.jpg post-15161-0-1445991939-06175_thumb.jpg

Small tattoos can look very good. But covering whole bodyparts, like your arms or your back? Oh God no....I don't understand how someone can do that... I mean... Don't they think about how their skin will look like when they are older? :no: :no:

But over all I think without tattoos it's way more appealing and hotter!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Depends on the nature of your community. If you live in heaven then it not Hot... I don't like in Heaven can't do what I like..

Well, honestly, I will vote for "YES". Generally, people who have tattoo has that powerful spirit inside them... They know how to protect themselves..

Less crying more on action... Do not tell me they are not HOT. They are actually.