CJ Richards

Agency: Major Model Management and Kim Dawson Models

Height: 6'1"

Hair: Dark Brown

Eyes: Blue

Waist: 32"

Shoes: 11.5 US

from Major blogs:

"CJ, a New Yorker who ended up in Alabama, is a new face at top agency Major Model Management. He's already shot for some well-known clients, including Abercrombie, and is sure to have continued success."

I saw this cutie on the Major blogs, and what captivated me the most with him was his beautiful eyes and smile..don't you agree? If anybody else can find any other info on him, feel free to post it...thanks!! :hug:

001.jpg 005.jpg 006.jpg 007.jpg 008.jpg 011.jpg 012.jpg 015.jpg 019.jpg 020.jpg 021.jpg 022.jpg 023.jpg 024.jpg 025.jpg img16B3A90E_19B9_E889_ACCBA434F3C5AC64.jpg img16B5F715_19B9_E889_AC9AB5DD734D7AD0.jpg

Breathtaking and gorgeous!!! :drool: :heart: :drool: :heart: :drool: (sorry these pics were on the Major site, and they came up as two separate halves for each one....that's why it looks kinda funny when i tried to post them together....i do apologise for that....if anybody has these pics where we dont have to see it divided into halves, please post it...thanks!! :wave: )

010lw5.jpg009oo1.jpg

014id5.jpg013dx4.jpg

• 2 weeks later...