Bellazon

Pictures not being generated as thumbnails!

jOEh

Hi mods, since a a couple of days ago I've noticed that some pictures are not being generated as thumbs, the whole picture is loaded even if it weighs 2MB, is it now normal or there's is a problem?

for example in the Paulina Porizkova thread

Post #1763

everything is perfect there, pictures were thumbnailed

post-18318-1215821276_thumb.jpg

^ the URL of the picture is :

Post #1771 the pictures are not being generated as thumbs :(

the URL of one of those pics is

http://www.bellazon.com/uploads//monthly_0...-1215965008.jpg

it doesn't end with "_thumb.jpg" and the whole 1.64MB picture is loaded, they are 10 pictures totalizing like 18MB, people with high speed connections is not going to notice it but some of us with slow connections are suffering :cry:

besides I can't even imagine how high the bandwith is going to increase if they are not loaded as thumbs, probably a new crash is on its way.

----

ANY HELP? :o

GD should be compiled into PHP on the new webserver and I think that's what's being used for thumb creation now. If problems persist with new images, let me know. I'll see if we can do anything to create those missing thumbs.

The thumbs have finished generating and I hotfixed the existing attachments (so theyre loading the thumbs now). Please let us know if this keeps happening as it means that some of the code isn't working on the new web server.

The thumbs have finished generating and I hotfixed the existing attachments (so theyre loading the thumbs now). Please let us know if this keeps happening as it means that some of the code isn't working on the new web server.