Bellazon

Search problem...

Max Power

• 7 months later...

I think this should be fixed now. This was a problem created by having multiple web servers (and only one running the search daemon). We're also having some intermittent issues regarding routes to the servers. Hopefully they clear up soon, we're chatting with the datacenter as we speak.

• 2 weeks later...
i was wondering if this was also why some of the new model topics can't be found on search? i noticed whenever i went to look for some of my recent topics that i could not find them in the search

Can you please give me an example of a search term that has a thread and doesnt come up? Thanks

well before when the search was still kinda working i could find all my older topics, but for example when i made a topic for Mila de wit on 7-11-08 i would search "Mila" and her topic wouldn't come up at all. i've noticed this with alot of the recent topics made. i don't know if it is just mine doing this though

i was wondering if this was also why some of the new model topics can't be found on search? i noticed whenever i went to look for some of my recent topics that i could not find them in the search

Can you please give me an example of a search term that has a thread and doesnt come up? Thanks

Anna Wang. Her thread was started within the last month. When you search fro her thread, it doesn't show up in the results :/

pm from phenobarbie

Sorry to bother you, but I thought I would bring to your attention the secondary Daria thread in the competitions section. While I am aware there is a poll attached to it, the fact that there are 11 pages of runway pictures is a little bit bothersome. I may be the only one, (I'm not certian) however I find it quite annoying when I log on and it's back at the top of the page for competitions.

http://www.bellazon.com/main/topic14463sta...s:Daria_Werbowy

If you feel that it's acceptable that is fine, just thought I'm mention it. Thank you again for your time and patiance and I hope you have a good summer.

-whitney