Bellazon

Search problem...

Max Power

From my limited knowledge of MySQL, I believe I vaguely remember every table in windows MySQL format consisted of three files: .MYI file, .FRM file and a .MYD file.

So I'm guessing the query is failing because there's something wrong with the MYI file. I'm not sure, but that's the file that holds a table's index information, right?

Anyways, I'm pretty sure if the damage is limited to the MYI file, a repair command should solve the problem. But I know next to nothing about MySQL. :idk:

• 1 year later...

Hi there!

Is it just me or is the "Search function" temporarily not working?

I was just wondering if it's a problem with my browser I need to fix or if it's a general malfunction at the moment ....

Board message says:

The error returned was:

Error with Sphinx : connection to localhost:3312 failed

Please contact an administrator !

So - is it because of my connection? :idk: Everything else is working fine ...

ME THREE/THIRD!!!

I was searching for the chanel iman thread,and that thingy sphinx came up...so i was wondering if the chanel iman thread was wiped out or is it a glitch

is it cos Bz went back to the old servers?

the error msg also suggested to make a new account and register again :idk:

Yea its cuz were on an old server that doesnt have the right software installed. Today I am heading up to install the new server so it should be setup either tonight or tommorow sometime. Sry for the inconveniance :flower:

ME THREE/THIRD!!!

I was searching for the chanel iman thread,and that thingy sphinx came up...so i was wondering if the chanel iman thread was wiped out or is it a glitch

is it cos Bz went back to the old servers?

the error msg also suggested to make a new account and register again :idk:

Yea its cuz were on an old server that doesnt have the right software installed. Today I am heading up to install the new server so it should be setup either tonight or tommorow sometime. Sry for the inconveniance :flower:

no prob, maddog... were just overjoyed weve got BZ at all. :hug: