Bellazon

Carolina "Pampita" Ardohain
Thumbnail

goose

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

OMG, Pampita is the most beautiful women alive. Her dream-body is absolute flawless. Pampitas backside is definitely the hottest and most well-shaped butt on the whole earth and her absolute body-highlight. Her gorgeous breasts have exact the right bigness and on wonderful natural shape. And her lovely face is so stunning beautiful. Her curvaceous dream-body is an unique masterpiece of female beauty.

Pampita is for me clear with great distance the most beautiful women alive. And she is the second hottest women i have ever seen. Only my dream-girl Rocio is hotter and sexier than Pampita. But Pampita is by far a lot of beautifuler than Rocio with her little, super-sexy body-flaws. I love both women unbeliavble much. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

so who do you like more? :blink:

I like both same. Pampita is beautifuler and Rocio hotter. Rocios interesting face looks like very good and daring sex. This is the reason, why Rocio is a little bit spellbinder for me. Rocio 100 points and Pampita 99,999999999999999999999999999999999 points. :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...