Bellazon

Carolina "Pampita" Ardohain
Thumbnail

goose

i dont exactly know all the rules here but this chick can certainly give pampita and vida a run for their money http://members.cox.net/tom_fuller/indx.htm

I posted some of those pics in the Booty thread under General Babe Discussion. No one seems to know her name but she's soon to be famous!

The Howard Stern show is looking for her to come on and once she's on the air her modeling career is going to explode. Rumor has it that she is a brazilian girl (what a shock there!) and they are having trouble locating her.

i believe her name is agustina which is written on one of those pics on that link. how did you know howard stern was looking for her especially an no namer.

i dont exactly know all the rules here but this chick can certainly give pampita and vida a run for their money http://members.cox.net/tom_fuller/indx.htm

I posted some of those pics in the Booty thread under General Babe Discussion. No one seems to know her name but she's soon to be famous!

The Howard Stern show is looking for her to come on and once she's on the air her modeling career is going to explode. Rumor has it that she is a brazilian girl (what a shock there!) and they are having trouble locating her.

i believe her name is agustina which is written on one of those pics on

that link. how did you know howard stern was looking for her especially an no namer.

:drool:

i believe her name is agustina which is written on one of those pics on that link.  how did you know howard stern was looking for her especially an no namer.

Howard gave out that link about two weeks ago and mentioned to the fans that if they knew who this was that he would like to have her on the show because she had the MOST perfect ass that he'd ever seen.

He mentioned that his workforce was in touch with the owner of the website and was trying to reach her.