Bellazon

Ashley Greene
Thumbnail

floflandrin

Germany Instyle January 2010:

post-34463-0-1446165942-65396_thumb.jpg post-34463-0-1446165943-14826_thumb.jpg

Translation:

Before „Twilight“ you were a total unknown, a year later you are one of the most popular teen-idols. Do you ever get :heart: used to that?

No, that would be crazy. On the other hand my fans aren’t as crazy as Rob’s or Taylor’s. I can still go shopping without being run over by lovestruck girls.

Is it really that bad?

:heart: On the NM set we would always joke around, saying that Rob would have to stay in the hotel when we went out to have dinner “sorry rob, but we don’t feel like dressing up just because the paparazzi are after you!” (laughs)

Whom do you like better? Robert or Taylor?

:heart: (laughs) Kellan Lutz. But honestly, thank god I neither have to decide between the two in the movie nor in my private life. When I first met Rob he seemed pretty shy who would have thought he’d become as popular as the Beatles?

Who’s the most charming of all the Twilight men?

:heart: Jackson Rathbone. But not only because I’m in love with him according to the script, even my mom is. She met him during a photoshoot and was head over heels: “God, he’s so cute!” I had to sternly remind her that she’s a married woman and Jasper is MY soul mate (laughs)

Have you already met your soul mate?

:heart: No. Maybe that even a good thing. I think it would be very difficult for a new partner to understand the hype. Kellan is my best friend on set, we’ve known each other for four years, we do sports together or just hang out. I’m not in a relationship at the moment.

But you have many adorers from your model days?

:heart: (laughs) ah, I wasn’t a very successful model. I had many fun jobs. At Pizza Hut, in a boutique I even jobbed at the “Roosevelt Hotel”. It was pretty boring and I never had enough money for fashionable extravaganzas. I grew up in Florida, I always wore jeans, flip flops and a tanktop.

You can’t complain about boredom anymore

:heart: True, I’m very busy. That’s a much bigger change in my life than fans asking me for autographs. When I consider how I shared a flat in LA with two roommates before “Twilight” and how nervous I was before every casting because I felt so powerless…

And now?

:heart: Producers and directors fawn over me and I’m being invited to talk shows. All of a sudden everybody is interested in what I have to say, that takes some getting used to. But that’s good.

What did you buy from your first big “Twilight” cheque?

:heart: I have to admit that I spent quite some money at first. Bags, for example a black Gucci bag that I guess I will never part with, Jimmy Choo shoes and a really fancy set of suitcases. I still think that was a good investment considering how much I travel. My biggest investment was an Audi Q5.

You like german cars?

:heart: Oh yeah, especially since I had to drive a Porsche in Montepulciano. That was so exciting! I had to learn how to change gears first and then I had to drive through those narrow, winding streets and remember my lines.

How did you like Italy?

:heart: I want to go there again. We lived there for five days in these historical buildings. Way too short!

No time for shopping?

:heart: No, but it would have been pretty difficult as well since there were 5000 fans around the set. In Vancouver on the other hand I went shopping a lot, especially to H&M.

Do you also buy designer clothes?

:heart: No question, I love Dolce & Gabbana. My stylist always looks for D&G dresses, they flatter your figure the best. But I love H&M or Target for basics. I’m a self confessed bargain hunter.

What do your friends think about what happened to you?

:heart: They experienced it all live with me so they’re not too impressed. Rob and Kristen visited me at home before “Twilight” came out, so my friends got to know them very easily.

Are there still normal days for you?

:heart: Close to the release date there are only few normal days but when I have the time I like to play beach volleyball, go hiking with friends or cliff jump. I love the adrenaline rush. I desperately want to skydive.

How do you manage to stay vampire-pale with all those outdoor activities?

:heart: You have to do a lot for that porcelain skin. A makeup artist introduced me to the “Shu Uemura Red: Juvenus Skincare Line” that gives you the perfect vampire glow.

Credit -Alevdansen tfs :wave: