Bellazon

Ashley Greene
Thumbnail

floflandrin

I'm not totally sure why she cut it but she did. Maybe she just needed a new look, or...maybe it was just easier than wearing that wig. I've looked online and they aren't really talking about it right now. Most of what they want to talk about is her role as Alice and that's it. I'll keep a look out, unless someone else finds it first. It's actually kind of cute. I'll post some pics of it. The thread needs some new pics anyways. ^_^

002-1.jpg007.jpg

032.jpg

077.jpg078.jpg

I mean she was cute...but it was like they were trying to make her ugly!

They were trying to make Kristen prettier :no: mean people!

I don't think that it's possible to make Kristen prettier, the girl has a bad bone structure in her face. It makes her eyes bug out no matter what kind of make-up they put on her face. Ash on the other hand looks beautiful with or without make-up.

And if you think that they did a bad job with how they made her look, check out the caps that they've got going on for New Moon. It's like they are trying to turn her goth. Ashely is stunning no matter what she's wearing but this is a little far......

Borders0035.jpg

nah i don't think they're turning her goth with the short dark hair. that's how alice cullen's character is supposed to look like. she's supposed to be short/petite, pale, with dark short hair. i was surprised that in twilight she had light brown hair. i think she looks good with dark short hair.

Oh, I know that's what she's supposed to look like but the interview wasn't much better at all. I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm a fan of her character and of her, but it just didn't look right. Alice is supposed to be the fashionable one but this doesn't do her any sort of justice at all.

• 5 weeks later...

for some reason she looks really short in those pictures, even though she's wearing heels. nonetheless shes absolutely beautiful. i like that sophisticated/classic look on her, though the hair does seem to be a bit over-the-top, but still very stunning. from those pictures i can totally see her posing as like a pin-up model/doll :p

• 1 month later...