Bellazon

Anja Rubik
Thumbnail

Dani

• 1 month later...
On 5/5/2020 at 1:47 PM, Shepherd said:

Elle Magazine (Italy), May 2020

Henry Weir photos

ell050520BZNimage17 .jpg ell050520BZNimage18 .jpg ell050520BZNimage19 .jpg ell050520BZNimage20 .jpg ell050520BZNimage21 .jpg ell050520BZNimage22 .jpg ell050520BZNimage23 .jpg ell050520BZNimage24 .jpg ell050520BZNimage25 .jpg ell050520BZNimage26 .jpg ell050520BZNimage27 .jpg

Can you please be more accurate when you are posting something like this and write the right info. This is NOT from Elle Italy. The fact you wrote that made me buy all possible Elle magazines from the last weeks in order to have this editorial before finding out that this is actually coming from Vogue Italy, not ELLE as you stated. Please, try to not do such mistakes anymore or if you are not sure where the images come from, do not put any info. That would save some misunderstandings and misleadings. I always think that only people who actually have the magazines and make their own scans can post here. Nobody else should have the right to do so.

Anja appears on the covers of Vogue Italia and L'Uomo Vogue Italia this month, but not Elle as you stated!

18 minutes ago, Valvoline said:

I wonder if you get both L’uomo and Vogue italia in the same package?

hopefully if you buy Anja’s vogue cover you get her L’uomo cover.

can anyone confirm?

No, I do not think so. Althought the shoot for both covers seems the same, these magazines were never sold together. Luomo Vogue now has a bigger size, too. I never saw them together in a package, they are 2 completely different magazines. I can not confirm. A friend of mine in Italy got me both magazines, I can ask him, but I am almost sure they are not sold together. And Vogue Italia has 4 different covers. Anja has just one cover plus one digital with an image from the editorial.

On 2/23/2020 at 8:03 PM, dancewiththesun said:

Can I have one request for you ? Not everyone has an active account on the site forums.thefashionspot.com. I would like to ask you to put here photos of Anja Rubik on bellazon server on any other that can be simple downloaded to hard drive without creating any new accounts. In other topics on bellazon posting photos works that way and everyone is glad with it. Can you download those photos in JPG or any other format and just put them in here ?

I apologize every person who had to read my whole post but I had to write this. Greetings to everyone here.

I didn't think of that, my bad. I just find it rather troublesome to upload those pics again so I just copied them from TFS. I'll try to upload it here in the future. Thanks for pointing that out.

2 hours ago, radolgc said:

No, I do not think so. Althought the shoot for both covers seems the same, these magazines were never sold together. Luomo Vogue now has a bigger size, too. I never saw them together in a package, they are 2 completely different magazines. I can not confirm. A friend of mine in Italy got me both magazines, I can ask him, but I am almost sure they are not sold together. And Vogue Italia has 4 different covers. Anja has just one cover plus one digital with an image from the editorial.

thank you! There is one from Italy on ebay that I can see and it has both in one package, so maybe it’s only for certain markets?

5 hours ago, radolgc said:

Can you please be more accurate when you are posting something like this and write the right info. This is NOT from Elle Italy. The fact you wrote that made me buy all possible Elle magazines from the last weeks in order to have this editorial before finding out that this is actually coming from Vogue Italy, not ELLE as you stated. Please, try to not do such mistakes anymore or if you are not sure where the images come from, do not put any info. That would save some misunderstandings and misleadings. I always think that only people who actually have the magazines and make their own scans can post here. Nobody else should have the right to do so.

Anja appears on the covers of Vogue Italia and L'Uomo Vogue Italia this month, but not Elle as you stated!

Speaking of mistakes, read this... https://www.bellazon.com/main/topic/49014-quoting-images-videos-updated-1013/?tab=comments#comment-3209775

1 hour ago, Shepherd said:

what should I read there and why are you pointing hat out? You simply made a mistake and I asked you not to, cause it might cause some harm to collectors like me who sometimes rely on forums in order to get what they need. I hope you understood. Although I have no idea why you sent this link to me.

1 hour ago, radolgc said:

what should I read there and why are you pointing hat out? You simply made a mistake and I asked you not to, cause it might cause some harm to collectors like me who sometimes rely on forums in order to get what they need. I hope you understood. Although I have no idea why you sent this link to me.

I fixed the title. Stop reposting all the photos in your quotes. That link has been in force for almost seven years. Read it.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...