Bellazon

Your favorite Vanity Fair covers

jal718

Great stuff, John!! :clap:

I really don't know why I'm not a fan of Gisele - she looks fabulous and has some awesome covers!

And Madonna's cover from March 1998 is to die for, what a beautiful portrait! Thank God for Mario Testino! :laugh:

And Nicole's July 05 by Patrick's also gorgeous!!

You must have thousands of Magazines at home ...! Do you throw them away after scanning? Surely you could sell them on ebay as you've got so many scans of rare issues!

I really really need to go to the flea market again to see if I can find any rare magazines now that I know how my scanner works ... (Y)

Great stuff, John!! :clap:

I really don't know why I'm not a fan of Gisele - she looks fabulous and has some awesome covers!

And Madonna's cover from March 1998 is to die for, what a beautiful portrait! Thank God for Mario Testino! :laugh:

And Nicole's July 05 by Patrick's also gorgeous!!

You must have thousands of Magazines at home ...! Do you throw them away after scanning? Surely you could sell them on ebay as you've got so many scans of rare issues!

I really really need to go to the flea market again to see if I can find any rare magazines now that I know how my scanner works ... (Y)

:wave:

Hi John

Thanks for starting this thread :hug: I was thinking to start this, but never got the time :/

:heart: I love Vanity Fair Covers, many fantastic covers they have made

….. and I love the Vanity Fairs covers you posted,

special Sandra Bullock, Salma Hayek, Keira Knightley, Demi Moore, Gisele Bundchen and Angelina Jolie – they are just amazing :hell yea!: :hell yea!: :hell yea!:

I have also some covers, only what I have found on net, not HQ, but I will post them soon

:wub: :wub: :wub: John you have an amazing collections, thanks for sharing whit us.

Julianne Moore, Jennifer Connelly, Gwyneth Paltrow, Naomi Watts, Salma Hayek, Jennifer Aniston, Kristen Dunst,

Diane Lane, Lucy Liu, Hilary Swank, Alison Lohman, Scarlett Johansson & Maggie Gyllenhall.

01vanityxi9.jpg