Bellazon

Julia Stegner
Thumbnail

goose

someone please explain the obsession with tiuu wuk i dont get it. aI see a chipmunk with a mole so many better looopking models i.e daria, jessica, snejana, doutzen.

<_< someone plz explain the obsession with Doutzen... I see a girl with a hot body but an ordinary face- 'cept that it can look chubby at times and that her mouth look horrible with dark lipstick.

Don't try to explain that kinda thing ;)

nothing to do with Julia but i was browsing through her thread (again and again lol) and i found that "old" post of mine... I just wanna say that i've changed my mind, i think Doutzen is gorgeous :p

ooooh can you give more details ? i missed the Deutsh Vogue from april <_< so maybe i'll get that one :woot:

It's a beautiful shoot of Julia on the beach, but I can't remember properly because I didn't have the time when I was in the store... Just get it if you love Julia, I think you won't be disappointed. And get us some scans afterwards! ;)

Anyone knows where I can find pics from Stella McCartney SS06? I don't have the heart to look through the whole thread... :/

Edited by Vlana

• 2 weeks later...