Bellazon

Bellazon hosted pictures can't be viewed

Sheyda

I can't seem to view 70-80% of the pictures that are hosted on Bellazon. When I click on the thumbnails in someone's post to enlarge the picture, it comes up with this kind of message:

The image "http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=4840" cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

I can see the thumbnails fine and I can view all of the pictures hosted on Imageshack and Photobucket and other places like that, but if they're hosted on Bellazon, most of them just have that message.

Like on the Adriana Lima candids thread... if I try to view the pictures here: http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?sho...ic=1254&st=800# (scroll down to Lullaby's post of Adriana leaving the WB Morning Show).

I can only view the first two and the other ones come up with a similar message. Everyone else seems to be able to view the pictures fine.

Note: I'm also using Mozilla Firefox.

Somebody please help! I can't view any of the pictures hosted on Bellazon at all, now.  :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think something is wrong with your PC since everyone else has no problems (no problems with Opera & FireFox).

Have you re-booted your PC? That might help...

Maybe adjust your browsers security settings? Could be blocking them from coming up possibly.

Unlikely though as the default on most browsers will allow you to see them, and most people are just running default security settings as is.

I have complained about this since attachements were introduced. An I'm on IE.

I just post important pictures on more reliable hosts and hope others will do the same. Most people do, luckily.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Better stay away from IE. I use primarily Opera 8 and Firefox for those pages that don't work fine with Opera.

Well, I don't have anything that blocks pictures and I can view all of the other ones fine; why would I get that error message I posted with just the Bellazon-hosted pictures? :blink: Also, the fact that the error message says the picture itself contains errors makes me think it doesn't have anything to do with my computer, but then again I'm not that good with computers.

I've tried rebooting the first time I had difficulty viewing the pictures and it didn't seem to improve anything. <=(

I don't know if this helps but the properties of these pictures say:

Alternate text: The image “http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=4627” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

Sheyda, your system shows that Alternate text instead of the picture. We have to figure out why.

A link about this thing.