Bellazon

help with the signature

finchesthalia

I think the whole video might be bit too much of a stretch, how about you pick your favourite part maybe? Sorry but if i did the whole video the gif file would be massive and take forever to load/play right through :blush:

ok then do as much as you can. start from beginning of the video. i dont know how much is too much, so u can choose. and please explain to me how you do this, because i would like to be able to do t myself next time. :)

OK a friend fixed this for me- (thanks Lisa!) But I would still like someone to explain how to do this in future. thanks.

I think the whole video might be bit too much of a stretch, how about you pick your favourite part maybe? Sorry but if i did the whole video the gif file would be massive and take forever to load/play right through :blush:

ok then do as much as you can. start from beginning of the video. i dont know how much is too much, so u can choose. and please explain to me how you do this, because i would like to be able to do t myself next time. :)