Bellazon

Kazakh supermodel Ruslana Korshunova committed suicide

cheesecake

Hi

Unfortunately i do not speak russian , but can anyone tell me, if there was any news in the russian TV show

from her family ,friends ,lawyer with a little bit distance now ?

And why did police close her case already ?? <_<

And a couple of points i don 't understand and may be with more detailed investigation things could be clearer

if it was suicide or not :blink: :

1) Its said there was found a knife which was used to cut out the

construction net :

Did police take any finger prints from this knife or DNA traces ???

That could say a lot ....

2) Same for balcony :

did police search detailedly after traces from the fence of the balcony from where she was supposed to jump ?

If she had really jumped from there as ugly and sad it is , she must have

left her foot or any finger prints there ...

3) As well i'm wondering that absolutely no one seemed to take any notice what was going to

happen on Ruslana's balcony - not from street or opposite from her appartment.

OK it's financial district on Saturday in NY ,but street was crowdy and there are tons of offices and appartments on

opposite side of street or around /above her appartment with pretty good view to Ruslana's balcony and no one has seen anything ???

Found also this link here :

http://www.krsk.kp.ru/daily/24131.4/351280/

Anyway she was sooo great look with her cat eyes , high cheek bones and the long hair and also have learnt she must have been

such a smart and caring person with many spirit and intellect.

Its such a loss ,tragic, shame and sadness ,that this happened and this smart girl no longer alive

Unfortunately i do not speak russian , but can anyone tell me, if there was any news in the russian TV show

from her family ,friends ,lawyer with a little bit distance now ?

no, nothing of importance. in fact, the whole show was nothing but another shameless pr action for its host and tv show itself :ermm:

i can upload it, if anyone wants to see it....

сайт сделал Артем, и на нем размещена ссылка на петицию к нью-йоркской полиции с просьбой о возобновлении расследования дела Русланы. по идее чем больше подписей, тем больше вероятности возобновления расследования.

сайт сделал Артем, и на нем размещена ссылка на петицию к нью-йоркской полиции с просьбой о возобновлении расследования дела Русланы. по идее чем больше подписей, тем больше вероятности возобновления расследования.