Bellazon

Kazakh supermodel Ruslana Korshunova committed suicide

cheesecake

^nothing special. via_gra and PlayGirl said that it was pretty harsh of me to ask to stop discussing funeral video, and i was trying to explain that reading such things is very painful for those who knew Ruslana in person (like me).

anyways, we reached the undestanding so this discussion is now over.

sorry about that.

I read her mom is pursuing to reopen the case. I don't know if that is possible though. The police seem to be sure of themselves. It would be difficult to convince them. Maybe hire a P.I.? But that would cost money.

To me it is still a mystery and I am not 100% sure what really happened. Sure there were signs of suicide but there were also stories of friends and family seeing her reasonably happy but have problems just like anyone else. I don't know her personally so it's tough to make any judgements. I am good at observing people's behaviors. :)

Also, I don't know if the story about Ruslana suing her agents for embezzlement is true or not. There are allegations that that was the reason why she died.

By the way, in my humble opinion, it is ok to talk about this. People by nature are always curious to know. JFK died due to Lee Harvey Oswald but who else was behind it? You know. I personally have no intention to disrespect the family and especially Ruslana.

^ why? what's so special 'bout it? everybody has friends....

anyways, we've met at the photoshoot for some Russian magazine few years ago - she was starring in it and i was assisting with designs - and we made pretty good friends since then. that's it.

^ why? what's so special 'bout it? everybody has friends....

anyways, we've met at the photoshoot for some Russian magazine few years ago - she was starring in it and i was assisting with designs - and we made pretty good friends since then. that's it.

I know but know her better than us...thanks for you answer

Her place :(

I don't understand why you would post these. It's disgusting to look down at that....how awful. I want to cry this is awful. I think these should be removed. I cant believe someone posted these online at all...

Sorry :wacko: