Bellazon

Kazakh supermodel Ruslana Korshunova committed suicide

cheesecake

:( such a beautiful girl shouldn't die such a terrible death :cry:

do you mean only ugly people should die? ewwwwwww :blink:

first of all the girl of your avatar is considered ugly for the rest of the humanity, does it mean she deserve to die? <_<

It was really sweet of IMG to do that for Ruslana. Btw the video fox news put up was out of line and sick. They should of never filmed her body like that. I watched some of the video which I regret doing because now I can't that image out of my head. No one should of been filmed like that. It was disrespectful of them.

On the cover of my newspaper- New York Daily News

They said the images are from her first shoot ever and as you can see thats her real hair, it flowed all the way down to her knees.

Ruslana Korshunova was 15 when it was her first time in the hands of a professional photographer. 'She was very innocent, a complete child,' said Boris Brul.

Talent scout Tatyana Cherednikova saw the magazine with Korshunova's pictures on a flight to Moscow and set out to find her.

Her mother, Valentina Kutenkova, was not happy about her daughter's detour into modeling, but not overly concerned - at first.

gal_frontpage_0701.jpg gal_ruslana4.jpg gal_ruslana2.jpg gal_ruslana3.jpg gal_ruslana5.jpg gal_ruslana6.jpg