Bellazon

Kazakh supermodel Ruslana Korshunova committed suicide

cheesecake

MOURNING: Artem Perchenok, here with ex-girlfriend Ruslana Korshunova (seated), grieves yesterday outside his Queens home yesterday...

above with Mark Kaminsky, the beau she was dating when she leaped to her death from her ninth-floor apartment.

LOST LOVE:Ruslana Korshunova, above in a snapshot by her ex-boyfriend and...

GLAMOUR & TORMENT

HEALTH, WORK WOES OF SUICIDE MODEL

Last updated: 7:56 am

June 30, 2008

In the days before her death, a suicidal supermodel felt confused about the direction of her life and struggled with a mysterious stomach ailment, friends said yesterday.

In addition, Kazakh catwalker Ruslana Korshunova had lost a lot of weight in the last month and had trouble balancing her personal life and her demanding work schedule, her bewildered ex-boyfriend said yesterday.

"I think she just gave up," said Artem Perchenok, 24, who was with Korshunova on the last night of her short life.

The 5-foot-8 head-turner, who liked camping and fishing, kept her problems "bottled up," he said. "When a job would go bad, she'd take it out on herself."

But her latest beau, Mark Kaminsky, 32, of Staten Island - who said he talked with Ruslana hours before her suicide plunge - insisted the beauty was "liking what she did."

"She was a love for me," he said, noting the first time he saw her he gushed: "I'm in shock over your beauty."

To outsiders, it appeared the one-time Russian Vogue cover girl was living a charmed life.

She had a full schedule of high-profile modeling gigs in New York and had recently returned from Paris.

"She loved life," one Russian friend told The Post, while another, Maxim Ilin, said she "was the most cheerful and positive person I knew."

Perchenok speculated, "She was doing great [in her career]. Maybe she was overworked.

"It [her career] was taking off. She was busy, busy. When you're 20 years old and you travel the world, how can you complain? But . . . your family's back home and people are telling you what to do and how much to eat and how to walk."

The size-4 stunner appeared to have dropped some serious weight from her already thin frame and was complaining about a stomachache in the four or five days before her death.

34yczmc.jpg 2nkmhrk.jpg ftkcbm.jpg

"Другие отмечают, что у квартиры Русланы порвана защитная строительная сетка, и предполагают, что мог произойти несчастный случай: девушка могла попытаться избавиться от неприглядного вида в окне и сорваться вниз"

От себя: А если учесть что она еще и босиком была... :cry: Запросто могла поскользнуться, тем более перила ее балкона, говорят, слишком низкие для нее были... :cry::cry:

Source

"И она его, вообще, не любила,а он её преследовал и сильно доставал, т.к. просто псих. Да, да слушай теперь - это её слова,незадолго перед смертью. Она не настолько была в депрессии. А ему гореть теперь. И следов борьбы не должно было и быть. И на сайте он сидел, даже фотку свою убрал", - сообщает один из друзей Русланы.

Source

Господа, ЭТО УБИЙСТВО, и ЗА НИМ СТОЯТ, не знаю, насколько продвинется следствие, или оно уже закрыто, но нужно брать архивные данные от Одноклассников, поскольку до её смерти в фотоальбоме было фото её парня Артёма Перченка, а потом оно исчезло, исчезла также его анкета на Одноклассниках. Здесь не всё чисто - есть криминальный след. Но, вполне он не убивал, просто знал или, может, не знал, но её убили по заказу. Мотивы не ясны. Но всем вполне очевидно, что это не самоубийство.

from odnoklassniki.ru

каково, а? вот про это я и говорила!

Ok I may sound like a mega bitch here, but why is everyone getting so emo over a woman dying? Yes it's sad, but none of you knew her in real life, why go on and on about it?

Pay some kind of respect and move on, stop dwelling on it.... People die around the world on a daily basis due to suicide, homicide, natural causes, disasters, accidents, disease and yet... because they aren't famous people can't seem to give two shits, and what's worse is everyone seems to do this only when someone famous dies... o.O

Ruslana RIP... Your family and friends will be in my prayers.

And see... now I move on. Wait no I haven't.. omg I need to go QQ in her thread that I never once visited, I need to be a part of something and feel some kind of validation for my sadness.. [what sadness?]

Now I'm done.

Very immature post by Prettyphile indeed. That famous people get more attention is nothing new. They get more attention in life and they get more attention when they die -- it doesn't make her death any less tragic. So far there's been uncertainty as to the cause of death, and naturally people are interested in knowing what happened, though suicide seems more and more likely. Still, it makes some of us wonder what made such a young and, for her age, very successful girl want to commit suicide when she had her whole life in front of her. Calling people "emo" and telling them to "move on" and "get over it" is just plain immature, and an excellent way to derail a thread that would have been better suited with the proper show of respect for the deceased. I don't even see any excessive "dwelling" going on here, and most people are probably not more affected than they can still function on a basic level. Still Prettyphile had to sneak in the tired "People die every day" rant. Unbelievable. If her lack of tact was an attempt at being original, she's a straight ten on her own "Failure Meter".

"Другие отмечают, что у квартиры Русланы порвана защитная строительная сетка, и предполагают, что мог произойти несчастный случай: девушка могла попытаться избавиться от неприглядного вида в окне и сорваться вниз"

От себя: А если учесть что она еще и босиком была... :cry: Запросто могла поскользнуться, тем более перила ее балкона, говорят, слишком низкие для нее были... :cry::cry:

Source

"И она его, вообще, не любила,а он её преследовал и сильно доставал, т.к. просто псих. Да, да слушай теперь - это её слова,незадолго перед смертью. Она не настолько была в депрессии. А ему гореть теперь. И следов борьбы не должно было и быть. И на сайте он сидел, даже фотку свою убрал", - сообщает один из друзей Русланы.

Source

Господа, ЭТО УБИЙСТВО, и ЗА НИМ СТОЯТ, не знаю, насколько продвинется следствие, или оно уже закрыто, но нужно брать архивные данные от Одноклассников, поскольку до её смерти в фотоальбоме было фото её парня Артёма Перченка, а потом оно исчезло, исчезла также его анкета на Одноклассниках. Здесь не всё чисто - есть криминальный след. Но, вполне он не убивал, просто знал или, может, не знал, но её убили по заказу. Мотивы не ясны. Но всем вполне очевидно, что это не самоубийство.

from odnoklassniki.ru

каково, а? вот про это я и говорила!

I guess we will have to be patient and let the investigators do their work until a definite COD is found.

We also have to be patient for someone who can better translate that article. I am intrigued by some of the things mentioned in it. If I am right then they are accusing her ex Artem being involved somehow in her demise, which pinpoints to our doubts about him, and in turn those are further accelerated by him being the last person she saw . It could be gossip for all I know, but we need a better translation, especially to decipher that quote you underlined.

I just can't understand this:

1) Artem Perchenok said that they saw film "Ghost" on this night in her house.

2) And then he said that he saw her off to home on the morning...

3) Then we can read that "Perchenok, who had remained close to his former flame and continued to share a cat with her, said they hung out at his parents' Queens home before he dropped Korshunova off at her apartment at 4 a.m."

4) "She came in this morning, she smiled, no sense of depression," said Mahmoud Nakeeb, 45. - why he don't say that she came with ex-boyfriend?

5) "I feel that she came to say goodbye," said Perchenok. If you feel that, why you let her did that?!? And in every sentense he say something to assure us that it was suicide... For example, her boyfriend Mark K. don't believe that it was a suicide...

6) Perchenok deleted his profile from odnoklassniki.ru before some hours when she died...

7) "The couple broke up last fall" - I think that Perchenok said this to journalists. But Mark K. said that "he met the Kazakh beauty through a friend in March" when she was in depression about broking up relationships with ex (Perchenok)...

8) "The pair moved into Kaminsky's Staten Island house just two days after they met (in march), although Korshunova kept the downtown apartment she treasured". So, why write that she lived for 2 month on Manhattan before death?

I don't khow... There are so many contradictions... Or these are inventions of journalists??

So, police must will restore her each step in every minutes!

9) And, ok, if it was a suicide... She liked to write so much for herself, she wrote sometimes sad, sometimes funny thing, sometimes about love... I think she must leave a some note with all her ideas (only if it was a suicide, of course), or write in the blog (and she was on the blog at 5.19 a.m. (american time) on 28th june), or call to mother or to boyfriend to say "good bye"...

So dark story...