Bellazon

Bregje Heinen
Thumbnail

On 9/23/2017 at 6:26 PM, Pith_Possum said:

Why is it pretty much every full on topless photo she does, her nipples are always censored out? Are such photos only ever released on instagram? Or is it at Bregje's request I wonder? I also can't help but wonder why do full on topless photos at all, if her nips are just going to be censored out? Photos like the ones she did recently for maxim, with her nipples being mostly covered with a bit of material or her hands, are preferable to having very noticeable white dots(or stars) covering her nipples, if you ask me. 

4 hours ago, Bridgeburner7 said:

Why is it pretty much every full on topless photo she does, her nipples are always censored out? Are such photos only ever released on instagram? Or is it at Bregje's request I wonder? I also can't help but wonder why do full on topless photos at all, if her nips are just going to be censored out? Photos like the ones she did recently for maxim, with her nipples being mostly covered with a bit of material or her hands, are preferable to having very noticeable white dots(or stars) covering her nipples, if you ask me. 

The weird thing is, she did topless uncensored, those shots by Hannah Khymych a few pages back. Maybe she changed her mind, who knows. I'm just glad she's doing awesome.

22 hours ago, *Luna* said:

Does anyone know what happend to her instagram?? She used to have so many pictures on there but they're pretty much all gone... I'm talking from years ago, like 2012/anything after that. 

She deletes them, don’t know why! Maybe she gets bored of them. 

22 hours ago, *Luna* said:

Does anyone know what happend to her instagram?? She used to have so many pictures on there but they're pretty much all gone... I'm talking from years ago, like 2012/anything after that. 

2 hours ago, ~Euforia~ said:

Odd. I can understand deleting a picture every once in a  while, I'm sure that has happend to all of us :rofl: but to delete years and years of pictures...? Very strange.