Bellazon

Camila Alves
Thumbnail

what i like is the fact she recycles a lot of her looks. like the earrings are ones she alwasy wears and her bracelets also. and even some dresses she wears more than twice. that shows that she really isnt a dive maybe? some stars would never be caught dead wearing the same clothes.

i just wonder what happened with kitson and her bags.

yes, i noticed it too and i like it. many of her cloths are so great that it would be crime if she worn it only once;)

post-20586-0-1446013562-45919_thumb.jpg

post-20586-0-1446013562-48544_thumb.jpg

THESE PICTURES ARE FROM MAXIM DE JANEIRO.

THE ARTICLE WAS NICE. I TRANSLATED A LITTLE.

BASICALLY THEY ASKED DOES SHE GET CAUGHT UP IN THE PAPARAZZI AND SHE SAID NO SHE DOESNT SELL PICTURES TO PRESS ABOUT HER FAMILY. WHICH I FIND INTERESTING BC THEY SELL THE BABIES FIRST PICTURES.

THEN SHE LOVED THE EARRINGS SHE WAS WEARING AND ASKED HOW MUCH AND THEY SAID $21,000.00 AND SHE SAID SHE WOULD NEVER SPEND THAT MUCH ON ANYTHING BUT RATHER BUY HER BROTHER A CAR OR HELP HER GRANDMOTHER. I THOUGHT SHE HAD A BROTHER WHEN SHE MENTIONED IT ONCE IN AN ARTICLE A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO.

AND ALSO THEY ASKED IF SHE GETS ACUGHT UP IN THE HOLLYWOOD FANTASY AND SHE REPLIED NO THAT LIFE IS TO SHORT FOR DRAMA AND SHE LIKES TO LIVE IN REALITY.

I DONT LIKE X17ONLINE

THEY ARE SOOO NEGATIVE WITH THEIR COMMENTS. ALWAYS SAYING STUFF LIKE IS SHE SINGLE I SAW HER ON THE SINGLE MMILLIONAIRES SIGHT!

what can we do? there is many a... out there who open their mounth even if they shouldnt. personaly i just dont pay attention. i see the pictures and dont read comments. many times i even dont read the article cause usualy it doesnt says anything interesting only who, with who and where has been seen.

thanks for photos ladyblue

I DONT LIKE X17ONLINE

THEY ARE SOOO NEGATIVE WITH THEIR COMMENTS. ALWAYS SAYING STUFF LIKE IS SHE SINGLE I SAW HER ON THE SINGLE MMILLIONAIRES SIGHT!

what can we do? there is many a... out there who open their mounth even if they shouldnt. personaly i just dont pay attention. i see the pictures and dont read comments. many times i even dont read the article cause usualy it doesnt says anything interesting only who, with who and where has been seen.

thanks for photos ladyblue

thanks olivia and i am sure you are gorgeous in a bikini suit. not trying to be negative but i will try to post a picture of camila and u see she has stretch marks. so i am sure you are just as lovely as her and even better. and i am jealous bc u can get to the beach in 10 minutes. i am in this damn cold weather in NY!!! AHHHH!!!!