Bellazon

Camila Alves
Thumbnail

its not the fact that she is just dark that makes her to obvious. id like to see more pics of her though.

though, if a girl has personality, she will stand out for sure - that´s what is so striking and special about model :) ....oh jennka dont make me barf. lol

I would never do it to you.... :laugh: I mean, seriously, if a model has a real personality, that´s what makes her standout in front of all of those others :idk: like Gisele, Alessandra, Heidi, Tyra, Naomi (a tiger personality for sure) , they all have very striking personality :idk:

Ana Beatriz Barros Fan - great pics, thank you :hug:

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks to Anna Beatriz Barros Fan for the ID:)

This girl is so gorgeous, she's already one of my faves. She actually looks really distinct to me, despite similarities to other Brazilian models & by the look of the video she seems to have pleanty personality. Hopefully she'll do more model work.

Thanks to Anna Beatriz Barros Fan for the ID:)

This girl is so gorgeous, she's already one of my faves. She actually looks really distinct to me, despite similarities to other Brazilian models & by the look of the video she seems to have pleanty personality. Hopefully she'll do more model work.

a.jpg b.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...