Bellazon

Estella Warren
Thumbnail

Mercury

:laugh: When people look in the AAARRGHH Not Her Again! section again and see the people I'm tired of seeing I'm gonna hear about it. Again too those people I say Bring It! [sterb035.gif

She's very very very pretty Neo, I think people are just sick of seeing her all the bloody time.

Yanno there's a reason models go on loooong vacations, people begin to burn out seeing models all the time same thing goes for actresses.. ect.. Quickest way to kill a model's career is being seen all the time.. Adriana.. TAKE A VACATION already.. sheesh.

With Adriana you turn on the TV and there she is, you open a magazine and there she is.. :(

i guess you watch a different type of tv and read different magazines then me. i wish i could turn on the tv and see adriana or open a magazine and see adriana. why do you think im so bummed right now....they dont have her that much in VS. :cry:

what do you girls watch that i dont watch....i watch all the woman channels and soap operas too. im telling you arizona sucks ass. its bad enough in every commercial i have to see a midol commercial or kotex commercial. :(

she is just someone i cant get tired of...she keeps me going...she is the first thing i saw on tv after my accident and almost died.

what do you girls watch that i dont watch....i watch all the woman channels and soap operas too.  im telling you arizona sucks ass. its bad enough in every commercial i have to see a midol commercial or kotex commercial. :(  

she is just someone i cant get tired of...she keeps me going...she is the first thing i saw on tv after my accident and almost died.

Aww hunny! I'm so sorry. Now I can understand your love of Adriana. :kiss: