Bellazon

Estella Warren
Thumbnail

Mercury

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

At Fashion Designer Amir Presents: Dr. Perricone's 'Forever Young' Book Launch Party at Beverly Hills Hotel on November 18, 2010 in Beverly Hills

107038943.jpg106965352.jpg

At alice + olivia by Stacey Bendet Holiday Party For Baby Buggy held at Soho House on December 6, 2010

22437f971c2ffa3dao4xxla.jpgewarren.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Estella Warren Arrested for DUI, Assault, Escape

Actress/model Estella Warren is in jail right now, after allegedly slamming into three cars, kicking a cop and escaping from the police station ... law enforcement sources tell TMZ.

The crazy incident occurred Monday night just before midnight. Cops say Warren was driving in L.A. when she struck 3 parked cars in her Toyota Prius. Warren drove away but cops spotted her and placed her under arrest for driving under the influence, though not before she resisted and kicked an officer.

Warren was taken to the police station in handcuffs, and during the booking process she managed to get out of her handcuffs and then run out the back door! Warren was quickly recaptured.

Warren is being booked for felony escape. We're told she will also be booked for assault, hit and run and DUI.

As one law enforcement source told TMZ ... "She was really hammered."

According to the L.A. County Sheriff's Dept. website, Warren's bail has set at $100,000.

Source: TMZ

She is only 32? My God! Time is really not nice with Estella :( I thought she was 40 + according to the last posts
Estella Warren 2010-12-02 - leaving the P3R publicity office in Beverly Hills

After she was arrested the police gave her REAL age and... She is not 32 but 40!! Ah ah! Now i can say she looks her age... Lol Estella! Lol²!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Estella Warren Pleads No Contest to DUI

Estella Warren entered a no-contest plea in her drunken driving case on Friday and was ordered to a residential rehab facility for six months.

Los Angeles city attorney's spokesman Frank Mateljan says Warren will also serve five years of informal probation and that an Oct. 7 hearing will determine if she must pay any restitution, reports the Associated Press.

In a statement provided to PEOPLE by her rep, Warren, 32, said: "I take my actions and their consequences very seriously. I can't express enough how grateful I am that no one was injured or hurt. Moving forward I am focusing all my efforts on my career, my family and being a good influence [on] others."

Warren, who costarred with Mark Wahlberg in Tim Burton's 2001 Planet of the Apes and was Maxim magazine's hottest woman in 2000, crashed her Prius into three parked cars when she was arrested in May. She was also charged with hitting an officer.

"She was uncooperative and demanding," a rep for the L.A. Sheriff's Department told PEOPLE at the time. "She removed her handcuffs and fled the police station. She was captured and transported back."

Warren's previous conviction for drunken driving was in 2007.

• 2 weeks later...