Bellazon

The Luxe series

Morgan The Fate

The Luxe Series by Anna Godbersen: Pretty girls in pretty dresses, partying until dawn. Irresistible boys with mischievous smiles and dangerous intentions.

:heart:

Who else has read it? Anyone?

I can hardly wait until the third novel comes out!

(The model for the second book cover is Taylor Warren!)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
Guest threelittlekittens

Oh are those good? The covers look interseting-what exactly are they about? I may read them when i finish the Gossip Girl books.

• 4 weeks later...

Well they're pretty much same thing as gossip girl, except it's in a different time (1899?)

I think you can say it's a little less ''superficial'' than GG, the characters go through more serious things.

Honestly, they're amazing. I've read all of them up 'til now and i can hardly put them down when i read them.

• 4 weeks later...
Well they're pretty much same thing as gossip girl, except it's in a different time (1899?)

I think you can say it's a little less ''superficial'' than GG, the characters go through more serious things.

Honestly, they're amazing. I've read all of them up 'til now and i can hardly put them down when i read them.

:laugh: Def less superficial than GG.

The Luxe series is IMO a great example of late Victorian society, and the pitfalls of being one of the "ton" during that period in time.

• 11 months later...

I absolutely loved Pretty Little Liars! had to be one of my favorite series! Now the luxe Series I'm reading the first one right now and it's really good. I'm only on chapter eight but i'm already obsessed with it and it very similar to Pretty Little Liars just so happens to be in a different time period and city.I have not read the Hunger Games, though its been sitting in my library for months now, but my cousins read them and say they are amazing books and that i have to read them. plus they are becoming very popular that there is rumors going around saying that they should eventually be made into movies.

pimp my profile

• 1 month later...
I absolutely loved Pretty Little Liars! had to be one of my favorite series! Now the luxe Series I'm reading the first one right now and it's really good. I'm only on chapter eight but i'm already obsessed with it and it very similar to Pretty Little Liars just so happens to be in a different time period and city.I have not read the Hunger Games, though its been sitting in my library for months now, but my cousins read them and say they are amazing books and that i have to read them. plus they are becoming very popular that there is rumors going around saying that they should eventually be made into movies.

pimp my profile

I borrowed the first book, but never had any time to read it so I returned to the library. And omg, I also LOVED the Pretty Little Liars novels. If it's anything like those books, I am going to go to the library and borrow Envy again.

• 1 month later...

I believe all the girls in PLL are awesome and sexy. Emily is one of the hottest out here and her dressing sense looks great. The way she carries herself is mind blowing and I really liked that. The Luke series, I believe is also going to be awesome.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 years later...