Bellazon

Pretty Native-American Indian girls/models

anen87

Just now, JazzyJas said:

No, she's part Native. Get your facts straight at least.

Which makes her Native. As a biracial woman myself, it's quite irritating to be told that because a woman has mixed genes, she suddenly loses part of her heritage. Is every single girl you posted in here 100% Native? 

1 hour ago, toodarnhot said:

Which makes her Native. As a biracial woman myself, it's quite irritating to be told that because a woman has mixed genes, she suddenly loses part of her heritage. Is every single girl you posted in here 100% Native? 

She doesn't lose part of her heritage she just isn't completely Native only part. That's not so hard to understand. I don't have a problem she gets posted just she at least could LOOK Native as this is a Native American thread. She looks nothing like the vast majority of Natives, those are the facts. It's irritating as a Native to have people that aren't really all that Native get shoved down your throat as such when they never will be fully accepted as such. That's how it is.

Yeah, plenty of these girls are fully Native. The ones that aren't I post what else they are.

Ashley Sky. She's Brazilian and Native 

5862214199_65622b14cd_b.jpgtumblr_lgw5e2vmdv1qgimuio1_500_jpg_w_510ashley_sky_34.jpgQp_XGaa9_Q.jpg