Bellazon

Pretty Native-American Indian girls/models

anen87

Brenda Schad, OMG-GORGEOUS!!!!

I am sorry but I don't think that Megan Fox is Native American, she looked nothing like native American before she started tanning and dying her hair black .She just said that to copy Angelina Jolie(again), But even Angelina Jolie's father said that her mother is not really Native American and that they only said that to make her look exotic.

Nowdays, that is just a fashionable way of saying you have a little ethnicity in you.

Megan Fox said once on the radio show that she could play a Chrokee.She said "I have a little bit of that blood in me. It would be a bit of a stretch –but if Jake Gyllenhaal can be the Prince of Persia, I think that I can do that.”

It's so annoying and frankly, it's insulting to me as a Mexican.

• 3 weeks later...
Brenda Schad, OMG-GORGEOUS!!!!

I am sorry but I don't think that Megan Fox is Native American, she looked nothing like native American before she started tanning and dying her hair black .She just said that to copy Angelina Jolie(again), But even Angelina Jolie's father said that her mother is not really Native American and that they only said that to make her look exotic.

Nowdays, that is just a fashionable way of saying you have a little ethnicity in you.

Megan Fox said once on the radio show that she could play a Chrokee.She said "I have a little bit of that blood in me. It would be a bit of a stretch –but if Jake Gyllenhaal can be the Prince of Persia, I think that I can do that.”

It's so annoying and frankly, it's insulting to me as a Mexican.

I thought she was, it's even on her wiki. Lol

The Baker Twins.

Shannon Baker is a Canadian model, actress, spokesperson, and business person, better known with her twin sister Shauna as The Baker Twins.

She and her twin sister appeared on Tyra Banks' talk show The Tyra Banks Show to talk about the stereotypes put on Native American and First Nations people and lack of representation.

post-43321-0-1446069603-06921_thumb.jpg

I never knew Julia Jones had an FMD.... :blink:

Some more info on her:

Nationality - American ( Cherokee. )

Hair color - Brown

Eye color - Brown

Date of birth - January 23, 1981

Place of birth - Boston, Massachusetts, USA

Height - 5'8" ; 173cm

Measurements - (US) 34-24-34 ; (EU) 86.5-61-86.5

Dress size - (US) 4 ; (EU) 34

Shoe size - (US) 9 ; (EU) 40 ; (UK) 6.5