Bellazon

Top 9 Tallest Models

moiselles

^ Ana Beatriz said in a video that she needed to travel "first class", not because she's posh or anything but because she's 5'11 and there's not enough room for her legs otherwise...

also, i assume all the measurements you listed are taken from agencies' sites (just like ale_fan's )... agencies tend to modify their models' height: if they're too short they add one inch, if they're too tall they take off one inch (i believe the perfect height is 5'9-5'11 ). Just look at a model's stats on two of her agencies' sites (say Viva in Paris and DNA in New York): they're likely to be different.

Agencies are not reliable, and i guess we'll never know the true stats of our favourite models :p

^ Ana Beatriz said in a video that she needed to travel "first class", not because she's posh or anything but because she's 5'11 and there's not enough room for her legs otherwise...

also, i assume all the measurements you listed are taken from agencies' sites (just like ale_fan's )... agencies tend to modify their models' height: if they're too short they add one inch, if they're too tall they take off one inch (i believe the perfect height is 5'9-5'11 ). Just look at a model's stats on two of her agencies' sites (say Viva in Paris and DNA in New York): they're likely to be different.

Agencies are not reliable, and i guess we'll never know the true stats of our favourite models :p

Really? She looks a solid 6' in pics to me.

ahha wow....i'd love to be that height so that i'd have to ride first class :p ahha

• 4 weeks later...
Gemma has said in numerous interviews

that she's 6'0" :blink:

She might have been talking about her sister, Sophie Ward, who's 6" :) No way Gemma is taller than 5'10"

Yeah I agree. She's like 5'10". 5'10" is really tall for a woman though people forget that. People say Lily Cole is really tall in person and she looks like a 5'10".

• 4 months later...