Bellazon

Sarah Stephens
Thumbnail

sarnic

• 4 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Pach said:

Do you have the whole thing by any chance?

Can't seem to locate it online now, no, and I no longer have it on my computer. I'm attaching a 1080p version of a chunk of it. A longer portion is available on reddit here (

) but is pretty low image quality. I'd assume that the longer version is in this thread somewhere, but a quick search doesn't turn it up. 

14 hours ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

I do have to ask: looking at any clip or picture set from a few years ago, I cannot shake the impression that Sarah's chest has changed.

Is there a chance she had some sort of breast reduction surgery done? Or am I totally imagining this?

At the moment I could also think the same, but I understand that the appearance of her breasts can be due to the type of clothes she is wearing, swimwear or lingerie, it can also look different due to subtle changes in weight, hormonal changes, etc.

In conclusion, for me nothing has been reduced or increased.

On 10/27/2022 at 7:28 AM, SympathysSilhouette said:

I do have to ask: looking at any clip or picture set from a few years ago, I cannot shake the impression that Sarah's chest has changed.

Is there a chance she had some sort of breast reduction surgery done? Or am I totally imagining this?

I haven't noticed any changes. They are still more than a handful and very generous to the touch. I'll personally measure them for you, every night for the next while and will let you know.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/13/2023 at 2:28 AM, vishu said:

She's 33 and she's still one of the most beautiful woman on our planet. She has exactly the type of appearance that I love

33 and still? Like what's a 33 year old supposed to look like? A mummy? You people here act like anyone above 25 is ancient. 

• 1 month later...