Bellazon

What city has more beautiful people, LA or NY?

Anonymous08

43 members have voted

1. 1. What city has hotter people, LA or NY?

• Los Angeles
    • New York

I often hear that California (Los Angeles usually) is home to the most beautiful women in the US, or even the whole world. Besides also having some film/TV stars (though not as many as in Hollywood), isn't NYC also home to some of the top models in the world? It's where to make the big money, even if it's not the #1 fashion capital of the world.

I often hear that California (Los Angeles usually) is home to the most beautiful women in the US, or even the whole world. Besides also having some film/TV stars (though not as many as in Hollywood), isn't NYC also home to some of the top models in the world? It's where to make the big money, even if it's not the #1 fashion capital of the world.

I must null my vote, as I've never been to either city and thus cannot give an accurate answer. However, my opinion is that L.A. probably has more fake beauty because of all the plastic surgery there. But I really know nothing about either cities.

• 2 months later...