Bellazon

Why is Laetitia listed under general models?

coolguy

Guest Guest
Well, to be fair, isn't there a Josie-only site out there that most of the hard core Josiephiles go to?  :ninja:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Just because there is a Josie only forum/site, can she be removed?

Adriana and other models have their own site too.

I'm surprised you say that considering WFT copied every single thing from chilaX, right down to the descriptions below each forum. :rolleyes:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

nah capt....wft didnt copy chilax....it was us...down the the subforums and what not...which was why chilax asked us to change it....even the members were complaining at the time saying why we copied exactly so we changed it....then wft gets made exactly like chilax down the the description and it doesnt bother the members anymore.

then wft gets made exactly like chilax down the the description and it doesnt bother the members anymore.

they dont have any members to bother! :laugh:

ooo low blow :o

:ninja:

Why is Laetitia listed under general models?

why is Hiro under Pople if Bellazon and not Hot guys?

:laugh: :laugh:

the reason laetitia does not have her own subforum is because she is old news, not working that much anymore and quite frankly her better days are behind her now............ :ninja:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No, she doesn't work in modeling much anymore. :(

But she has more natural beauty than 98% of the women on this forum. :heart:

• 3 weeks later...
remove josie?  :war:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Josie is an actress now anyway, keeping her (and to an extent a lot of different models even Laetitia) in that section is a little bit erroneous. Why not just make subforums for actresses too, seperated into threads for;

1) Each of their major movies

2) Major TV shows

3) Candids

4) Editorials

5) Wallpapers

6) Motion

7) Misc

You could transfer Josie, Laetitia... and a few others. Plus promote an actress or two to their own subforum (really popular ones like Alba)

• 1 month later...
the reason laetitia does not have her own subforum is because she is old news, not working that much anymore and quite frankly her better days are behind her now............ :ninja:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

this is like 3 months old BUT megan ewing has her own subforum...and she's not modeling AT ALL, so this argument doesnt exactly work

personally i am still for laetitia having her own subforum :whistle:

• 1 month later...

If I were to do it my way, these sections would be for picture posting only, and then a thread or two to talk about the model. I hate looking for pics and scannign through a bunch of chater. Especially when people have mini quote wars going on.

But they need to be redone, these sections, regardless of how. Too many threads and the sub forums get stretched out and barely visited. One thread for VS pics, one thread for Editorials, Advertisements, and other catalogs, and maybe a thread for a special campaign they did, like the SI magazine or Guess? Catalogs.

I'm actually all for subforums. They keep things organized to an extent, which is nice. But at both here and WFT, they need to be run better, and they're not.

On those merits I'd say Laetitia needs her own section simply because the number of her pics out there is so large. Because it's not about the popularity but the amount of material. All the top models should have their own section, and the newer (or older) ones spread out at the bottom. Polina doesn't have enough material to merit her own sub forum, say whereas Hana and Tiiu might.

But Polina will. and when she does, she should have her own section. the subforums at chilaX were about organization, not popularity. I'd say archive what we have now and start from scratch. Or maybe some unbusy mod could go through and save all the pics for reupload.

Just a thought.