Bellazon

Why is Laetitia listed under general models?

coolguy

creating a whole new subsection lowers the visibility of other models displayed on our site. We feel (or I guess I feel) that there must be sufficient content to merit a whole new subsection (200pages + as was the rule at chilax). If it were up to me I would remove josie and megan and compress them back into one page since there obviously isnt enough content to merit them having there own subsection, but thats just my opinion.

Guest quasicartes
creating a whole new subsection lowers the visibility of other models displayed on our site.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If that is the case, Adriana Lima should not even have an exclusive subsection. One of the practices of retailing: when space is limited, good spots are reserved for lesser known products. For example, Virgin Cola should be placed in easy-to-reach front shelves; while products that people will go hunting like crazy for (Coca Cola) can be placed in hard-to-reach upper shelves behind.

I'd agree. It's kind of overwhelming to open the model forum looking for someone else. Having to scroll two pages down first pretty much.

And really, if Laetitia had her own forum there would only be four threads: "Movies", "candids", "general talk" and "old pictures"

If that is the case, Adriana Lima should not even have an exclusive subsection. One of the practices of retailing: when space is limited, good spots are reserved for lesser known products. For example, Virgin Cola should be placed in easy-to-reach front shelves; while products that people will go hunting like crazy for (Coca Cola) can be placed in hard-to-reach upper shelves behind.

This is true but it doesnt exactly work that way on the internet, people are searching for certain things (according to how many searches we get Adriana, Ale, Gisele are top movers) then n00bs will reach the site and will want to encounter what they are looking for rapidly. It has been shown that if a user does not encounter what he is looking for within a few seconds and a few clicks he will leave and go elsewhere, while the same cannot be said for a retail store.

Guest quasicartes

In that case, it's too bad if they leave when they can't find what they wanted, after searching for less than 5 mins. If Coca-Cola can be placed in relatively inaccessible places and Adriana Lima's thread can't, that just means people desire Coca-Cola more than Adriana Lima.

Personally, I don't think Josie and Megan should be featured in that section with Adriana or Gisele. Megan hardly ever works now and Josie just isn't as popular now with Adriana.

I love Laetitia, so I have to root for her own little thread/forum thingy like Adriana, but I understand that she doesn't work as much as the other models.

However, Laetitia Casta and Marisa Miller have the highest page-count under the General Models section. ;)

Personally, I don't think Josie and Megan should be featured in that section with Adriana or Gisele.  Megan hardly ever works now and Josie just isn't as popular now with Adriana. 

I love Laetitia, so I have to root for her own little thread/forum thingy like Adriana, but I understand that she doesn't work as much as the other models.

However, Laetitia Casta and Marisa Miller have the highest page-count under the General Models section.  ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That`s exactly what I was gonna say. Megan`s and Josie`s sections aren`t as popular as Adriana`s, Petra`s, Gisele`s etc..on the other hand, I think Heidi Klum and Laetitia Casta`s sections would be pretty occupied. Both are more popular then Megan or Josie, and have had long, and successful careers. :)

its all up to maddog.

plus the sub sections are awarded to winners of competitions such as BOTY

which reminds me...vote in the poll for the competitions so that i can get a decent tally and decide on a competition and get it going

its all up to maddog.

plus the sub sections are awarded to winners of competitions such as BOTY

which reminds me...vote in the poll for the competitions so that i can get a decent tally and decide on a competition and get it going

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

There have been seven winners in the six months the place has existed? That section is going to fill up soon...

I think it'll break my heart a little to see the Megan subsection go down, but I can understand why that could happen. The forum IS definitely slowed down! I wouldn't mind moving to a single thread-- it would actually be a RELIEF seeing everything in one page-- but could we have time to move all our posts and everything there? Would that be possible? :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I've given out my suggestion and many people seem to like it. I've done my part. ;)

The only downside to merging them like that is that all of the posts will be merged in chronological order, therefore completely jumbling all of the responses. But everything will still be there picture wise, and all.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, that might make the thread hard to read... but as long asthe posts aren't lost, I'm good. :) It'll be kinda good to go back to the one-thread thing for Megan... keeping up with 50 diff ones can be exhausting... :ninja: