Bellazon

Sigrid Agren
Thumbnail

sarnic

HOW MODELS GET (& STAY) FIT

...on her approach to health & fitness:

"I usually workout 4 to 5 times a week, mostly boxing with my personal trainer at Gotham Gym."

...on her go-to healthy eats:

"One of my favorite dishes to make at home when I don't have much time or feel lazy is a mixed salad with lettuce, tomatoes, beets seasoned with olive oil, and apple cider vinegar, plus some canned Spanish tuna or mackerel and brown rice. Simple, but delicious, I could have it everyday! My favorite snack is fresh fruits with yogurt and some nuts. When I crave something salty, I like seaweed chips—they're so addictive!"

...on maintaining her routine while traveling:

"I always pack my sneakers and workout clothes wherever I go, as well as my travel yoga mat and my jump rope. I like to go running first thing whenever I get to my new destination—at the Tuileries in Paris or Regent's Park in London for example—it's a great way to fight any jet lag. I also use the gym of the hotel in the morning or at night if I still have some energy after my workday. I also like doing online yoga classes with yogaglo.com, they have so many classes with a lot of different teachers, it's great."

...on her work-out of choice:

"I tried boxing six months ago, and since then I've become completely hooked. It's the best workout as it is so complete: it's cardio, but it also strengthens and tones. And on top of everything, it's a lot of fun! I also like yoga, I discovered it seven years ago when I went to Singapore and have been doing it ever since. I love the classes and teacher at Kula Yoga in Tribeca. I enjoy SoulCycle too, especially with a group of friends. I love the energy of each class!"

...on the 24 hours before a show: "I've been getting ready for the show for a month, working out almost everyday and eating healthy. 24 hours before the show I feel like I've done everything and prepared as much as I could, so I like to rest and take care of myself. I think the most important is to have great energy for the show!"

thecoveteur.com