Bellazon

I liked what this critic from the Guardian (London newspaper) says about fashion:

2uojfau.jpg

I recently saw the film Lagerfeld Confidential for the erstwhile online review programme Culture Clash. If I'm honest, I've never had much time for the fashion industry. It always struck me as a nasty business: shallow and trivial, dealing in unhealthily dangerous, eating-disorder-thin bodies and a vile money-is-everything mentality. So I was surprised how charmed I was by this witty, intelligent film. I was more surprised by the similarities to theatre that kept suggesting themselves. After all, a fashion show is essentially theatre with all the parts that interest people removed.

Want to know what drama would be like with no script, no dialogue, no characters and no plot? Pop along to the next catwalk displays in Milan or New York. There's lighting, set, incidental music and, to paraphrase Peter Brook, "a person walking across the empty space, whilst someone else is watching them". But that's it. And it's absolutely not a play.

:laugh: LINK