Bellazon

Anthony Gallo
Thumbnail

Mascarasnake

it'd be cool if you gave credit to the original creator of this thread. because, it sucks that the thread was restarted, considering how much time it took for me to create it and gather all the pictures together. now, someone restarted it - it feels like all the credit goes to them. most of those pictures i posted are either rare/exclusive.

it'd be cool if you gave credit to the original creator of this thread. because, it sucks that the thread was restarted, considering how much time it took for me to create it and gather all the pictures together. now, someone restarted it - it feels like all the credit goes to them. most of those pictures i posted are either rare/exclusive.

:cry: Poor Holla. I know you created this thread originally. It is like other people are getting credit for pictures that you and Sweet lady gathered. It really ain't fair Huh, Papi? Give Holla credit. He put in work for these pictures, I know he had to because it's really hard to find pictures of Anthony Gallo and Anthony looks waay better than Will. Will is really close to having a unibrow. :laugh: He's aight though. Will you be posting any pics here Holla?

i'm not happy too, to see my name changed by this *=NoX=* <_<

it's not cool!

:(

i'm not happy too, to see my name changed by this *=NoX=* <_<

it's not cool!

:( oh this guest it's me!

:laugh: I love Anthony Gallo, you can tell by my name huh? :laugh: I was just wondering if this thread was going to be like the other one, where there are very few pics of him. Is anyone going to be posting new pics here?....I'm asking this because I can't because I have no scanner.

:laugh: I love Anthony Gallo, you can tell by my name huh?  :laugh:  I was just wondering if this thread was going to be like the other one, where there are very few pics of him. Is anyone going to be posting new pics here?....I'm asking this because I can't because I have no scanner.

why? Do you have new pics of him? :drool:

:laugh: No, the last ones that I had were his spread in XXL. The one with Nas on the cover and I have some Pepe Jeans ads in Vibe but that's all. I think most of those are already posted. Sorry Sweet lady. I was just asking if anybody was going to post pics of him. :laugh:

:laugh: No, the last ones that I had were his spread in XXL. The one with Nas on the cover and I have some Pepe Jeans ads in Vibe but that's all. I think most of those are already posted. Sorry Sweet lady. I was just asking if anybody was going to post pics of him.  :laugh:

:( there is notjing about him, i'm very sad!!!! :cry:

:) Titten? Let me pretend like I know what that means. There is this old picture...Pepe Jeans AD. I have it in March 2003's Vibe with Mariah Carey on the front. See, old but I don't think anyone has posted it yet. He has his hands behind his head...really cute. Just a tip...If anyone has a scanner and the magazine. It would be cool. Let me know... ;)

:) Titten? Let me pretend like I know what that means. There is this old picture...Pepe Jeans AD. I have it in March 2003's Vibe with Mariah Carey on the front. See, old but I don't think anyone has posted it yet. He has his hands behind his head...really cute. Just a tip...If anyone has a scanner and the magazine. It would be cool. Let me know... ;)

you are the anthony gallo wifey's? let me laughing! :laugh:

it's me his wifey! :drool: